Dear GOMTV.net users,
The final champion of Starcraft 2: Wings of Liberty in the GSL will soon be embedded into eSports history. This concluding chapter to a game that we have enjoyed for a number of years will be a ferocious one as there will only be one champion that will stand on top of all others.
We have all come a long way together and now the journey closes with this tumultuous ending. If you are or will be in Korea for the 2013 GSL Season 1 Finals, come witness the closing minutes before the curtains fall down on a epic chapter.
- 2013 GSL Season 1 Grand Finals
- The event is free to attend. No tickets are necessary, but please make a reservation to secure seats.
- We advise you to come early in order to secure seats. *Reservation check in's will begin at 14:30
- The reservations are now closed (Reservation seat limit has been reached)
- If you find yourself without one, please stand in line with the other fans.
- Please bring valid ID that has the name that you have reserved the tickets in.
Saturday, March 9th 2013 (KST)
* When you arrive at the venue, please stand in line with the other fans.
A separate line will be available for reserved seats.
* Keep in mind that seats will be given out on a “first come, first served” basis. We advise you to arrive early.
- 16:00: General Admission to the venue. *People with reservations may enter the venue at 15:30.
- 17:10: GSL Grand Finals
UNIQLO AX, Seoul, South Korea
Take the purple subway line 5 and exit at Gwangnaru station (광나루역). After exiting at exit 2 you'll see a crosswalk, cross the street and then take a left. After about 100m you'll see a big building on the right. UNIQLO AX will be behind that building.
As always, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.We hope to see you there!Thank you.GOMTV.net