Leagues in progressAll leagues
GOMTV is proud to present the 2013 HOT6 GSTL Season 2!
The time has come again to find out which organizations can come forward with the best teamwork in the 2013 HOT6 GSTL Season 2.
2013 HOT6 GSTL Season 2 will run from September 3rd, 2013 to November 29th, 2013.
- This map concept was based on a burned out city.
- When crossing through the center of the map, you are able to reach your opponents base with great speed.
However, since the path is narrow, a mediocre defense may be able to topple over armies of considerable
- 2nd expansions will be within easy reach, but to settle on your 3rd means that you will be open to attack.
- Once both players attempt to grab their 3rd expansions, all hell will break lose as defense aggression,
and strategy will be prominent.
- The map is decorated with delicious fruits. That’s all you need to know! Just kidding.
- Lemons near the center of the map act as destructive rocks and when destroyed, harvesters can collect
the lemon slices for 500 minerals each. These lemons will re-spawn in 5 minutes.
- The battles will be chaotic and the players will try to collect their lemon slices and deny their opponents.
Note that, in the future, lemon slices are worth 500 minerals.
- This map concept is based on Haeundae Beach in Busan, South Korea.
- The 2nd expansion is easy to acquire, but defending it is a completely different story.
- If players feel that the 2nd expansion on the beach is too hot to defend, they can take the expansion north of it.
Destroying the cooling towers in this area will create a barrier which the opponent’s armies must destroy.
- There is a creep tumor in the 5 o’clock Island which must be destroyed if a base is to be established there.
For more information on the 2013 HOT6 GSTL Season 2, please visit this following link: http://www.gomtv.net/forum/view.gom?topicid=302138&cid=0&kind=8
Please sign in!Sign up | Forgot email address or password?
Copyright © Gretech Corp. All Rights Reserved.117