GOM TV presents 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ GSL Mar. following GSL Jan.
64 Code S & Code A players, who were selected through the fierce competitions during GSL Jan. and Up and Down matches, are ready to battle it out to claim the title of the best. Just like GSL Jan., GSL March will present Code S and Code A matches and of course Up and Down matches to provide a chance for deserving players to claim spots in Code S.
2nd Generation Intel® Core™ GSL Mar. will run from February 21st to March 19th, 2011.
GOM TV presents GSL World Championship Seoul Preliminaries featuring players from 3 continents.
Who will be the 5 players to win a trip to South Korea and compete against 8 Korean and 3 non-Korean qualifiers for a chance to win 30,000,000 KRW?
Date : March 19th~22nd KST(GMT+8)
Broadcast Schedule :
* March 20th, 1am KST (March 19th, 5pm GMT) : English Stream (Unstable & Wolf)
* March 20th, 6pm KST (March 20th, 10am GMT) : English Stream (Unstable & Ben de Ridder)
* March 21st, 9am KST (March 21st, 1am GMT) : English Stream (Eric "Doa")
* March 21st, 8pm KST (March 21st, 12am GMT) : Chinese commentary (Beta & Midnight / Joeman)
* March 22nd, 8pm KST (March 22nd, 12am GMT) : Chinese commentary (Beta & Midnight / Joeman)
Be sure to tune in and cheer for your favorite players!
For more information and line up of players check out: http://www.gomtv.net/view/worldChampionShip.gom
Please sign in!Sign up | Forgot email address or password?
Copyright © Gretech Corp. All Rights Reserved.75