Leagues in progressAll leagues
GOM TV presents World Championship. The tournament is held in Seoul and 8 Korean players and 8 representatives from all over the world compete for the title of the world’s best SC2 player.
8 World All Stars also face in 8 Korean All Stars a team battle, World Team League.
GSL World Championship is held from March 28th to April 9th, 2011.
-Date : March 28th ~ April 9th,
-Venue : Seoul, Korea (Mok-Dong GOM TV Studio. The venue for the Final is TBA.)
-Broadcast : Will be broadcasted live at 6:10 PM KST (+8 GMT) with commentaries by Tasteless and Artosis
- 16 players will be placed in a bracket via random drawings regardless of regions/divisions.
- Drawing will start on Monday, March 28th.
- Ro16 - Bo3, Ro8/Semifinals - Bo5, Finals - Bo7
Shakuras Plateau, Scrap Station, Metalopolis, Xel'Naga Caverns, Terminus, Tal'Darim Altar, Crossfire SE, Crevasse
World Team League (Friendly Match/Event)
- 8 Korean All Stars (Coach: SlayerS_Cella) vs 8 World
All Stars (Coach: Artosis)
- A player is able to achieve consecutive wins against the other team until he is defeated.
- First team to achieve 8
March 28th : will end when either team achieves 4 wins.
March 29th : Rest of the matches will be played.
Please sign in!Sign up | Forgot email address or password?
Copyright © Gretech Corp. All Rights Reserved.166